Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soccer Season Stresser

We've only had 1 full day of practices and things are already starting to break down in the Hanson home. Unbeknown to me, my dear wife has been stressing about the upcoming soccer season, the full days of games and weeks of practices for the last 3 weeks. Stress is not always are good thing in our lives as it can turn nasty in the blink of an eye. But it can also be a positive impetus to perform at a higher level of quality and produce greater than normal results. Time will tell how this will turn out.

What is required of this husband and father to make soccer related stress a positive producer? I need to step up more at home and make a greater effort in creating a more orderly atmosphere. Occasional dinner preparation probably wouldn't hurt either. Clear communication is essential and keeping our world in order prior to the Sabbath day is key, according to my wife.

With the 2nd day of practices kicking in today, we'll see how I perform for the betterment of the family.

R, hang in there and keep me up to date on stress levels.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the crazy schedule? Please hit the comment link below and let me know.

No comments: