Friday, June 6, 2008

Split Blog out for Soccer

Ever wonder if that inner self is just crying to get out? Well, I know I happen to have multiple personalities all crammed into one (not really a psychological disorder, yet) and I must release this inner beast: the soccer soul.

There is a fair amount of blog entries at my main blog regarding soccer that I figured it was time to specialize and break out the soccer specific posts into their own niche. The Hanson Harmony on Soccer blog will be dedicated to just entries on our Hanson life as it relates to the wonderful game of soccer.

Much of the content will be dedicated to our families interaction with this phenomenal game but some may be newsworthy entries from the game itself. Please feel free to drop me a comment if you have suggestions on blog entries.

No comments: